Video is Important: Here’s why
Here’s a link to an in-depth article by Avasam with some current stats. No surprise, video continues to be more and more popular!
- 80% of users can recall a video ad they viewed in the last 30 days. (Single Grain)
- Nearly 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store. (Google)
Viewership is rapidly expanding
The only way to get a video/advertisement seen in the past, was by purchasing expensive air-time on local television. Even after that investment, the video would only be shown a few times in a day. Each individual spot ran for 30 seconds or less, “sandwiched” between other ads. Times have changed.
Today, videos can be accessed by almost anyone at anytime from anywhere.
We now carry “TVs” around in our pockets and everyone you know is constantly looking at them.
- 78% of people watch online videos every week, and 55% view online videos every day, according to a statistic from (HubSpot)
- In the past 30 days, more online video content has been uploaded to the web than the past 30 years of TV content. (Blue Corona)
Video is flooding our lifestyle from every angle. But, in order to rise to the top and be noticed, your video content must be a cut above the rest. We focus on providing just that in every project we do.
Have you only been advertising in print?
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text. (Wirebuzz)
- Before reading any text, 60% of site visitors will watch a video if one is available. (Single Grain)
- 4 times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product, rather than read about it. (eMarketer)
No one likes spending money.
Especially if it is wasted. Yes, video marketing is more expensive than print, and the reasons are obvious. But, if it is the most effective way to reach your audience and it has the highest return on investment (ROI), then it is something you need to take seriously.
- 52% of marketers say video is the type of content with the best ROI. (HubSpot)
- 70% of U.S. marketers plan to use social video ads in the next 12 months. (eMarketer)
- Additionally, brands that use video marketing grow their year-over-year revenue 49% faster than brands that don’t. (Wirebuzz)
What sort of video does your company need?
If this will be your first time investing in video marketing, we are glad you stopped by! It could be you have considered this approach previously, but didn’t really know where to start.
Not all brands need the same content. Our approach caters to any company looking to stand out in their respective market. We dive creatively into what makes a business special while highlighting choice aspects along the way. See our work for a sampling of the projects we have been a part of so far.
Likely, you have an idea of what kind of video you need. We help you get the rest of the way by guiding your “wants” and “needs” into what will actually be successful.
Are you looking for a video (like this one we did for CoSchedule) to promote your product?
Do you need a company profile video to show off what you do?
Are you wanting a 30 second spot for advertisement on TV or social media?
If you have a need, then we want to create a video to suit that need!
Stay up to date with all we are doing:
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter:
What were your thoughts this? Let us know with this nifty reaction button!